JumpStart SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JumpStart SMP

The Amazing Forum for JumpStart SMP Server on Minecraft!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Petrikor

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:05 pm

I was contacted by Numbe. Please, everyone, be patient. he has some IRL things he needs
to handle and the server won't be up for a while Sad
But don't delete it or forget it Shocked
The server will be up in a few weeks, so please, don't worry. It'll be back in no time Smile
Try to find another server in the time being. Come back to the server later, and
keep posted on the forums!
From your friendly Jumpstart SMP admin...
SpotsNibbler.
Back to top Go down
dog45632

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Petrikor wrote:
I was contacted by Numbe. Please, everyone, be patient. he has some IRL things he needs
to handle and the server won't be up for a while Sad
But don't delete it or forget it Shocked
The server will be up in a few weeks, so please, don't worry. It'll be back in no time Smile
Try to find another server in the time being. Come back to the server later, and
keep posted on the forums!
From your friendly Jumpstart SMP admin...
SpotsNibbler.

Spots what would happen if jumpstart is gone FOREVER? affraid affraid affraid confused confused confused affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Bradanuva

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:34 pm

But why is the server down? Can't it be up without him having to be on during this haitus? I use the server as a way to relieve stress, and next week is finals week; I'm sure that Spots, me, and the rest of the leadership team could keep the server under control until he gets back.

Ugh, so frusterating... Each server I find sucks. Or requires far too much registration than is necessary to join.

-Bradanuva
king THEKING king
Back to top Go down
Petrikor

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

One thing thats also wrong with the server, is that its being particularly annoying to Numb right now. He is
Having many troubles running it, and its like a book thats hard to read. Just please, be
patient and the server will be up soon, so lets have hope Very Happy
And Brad: Numbe also has 'finals' so he won't be on, and he won't have a chance to run the server.
Just please find another server in the time being. Thank you.
Your Jumpstart Admin,
SpotsNibbler
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Bradanuva wrote:
But why is the server down? Can't it be up without him having to be on during this haitus? I use the server as a way to relieve stress, and next week is finals week; I'm sure that Spots, me, and the rest of the leadership team could keep the server under control until he gets back.

Ugh, so frusterating... Each server I find sucks. Or requires far too much registration than is necessary to join.

-Bradanuva
king THEKING king
Do you remember when i left to spring break or when i was grounded? Server went to hell. I need to be able to actively participate and help players in order for it to flow. This summer I will work ways to make it not be so relied on me.
I'm sorry if this causes unneeded stress, but thats what the server was doing to me. Since i took the server down, my grades have rapidly increased. School more important than games. Please respect that.

Server restart day will be displayed on a server update post within a week or two.
Back to top Go down
https://jumpstartsmp.forumotion.com
Bradanuva

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Bradanuva wrote:

-Bradanuva
king THEKING king
Do you remember when i left to spring break or when i was grounded? Server went to hell. I need to be able to actively participate and help players in order for it to flow. This summer I will work ways to make it not be so relied on me.
I'm sorry if this causes unneeded stress, but thats what the server was doing to me. Since i took the server down, my grades have rapidly increased. School more important than games. Please respect that.

Server restart day will be displayed on a server update post within a week or two.

So, are your finals over with? 'Cause I really want to get on the server... pl0x, I'm going through withdrawl... I've started doing crack, heroin, and pot just to make up for the addiction to the server and to occupy my time...

Just kidding about all the illicit drugs though, I'm too poor to afford any of those...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JumpStart SMP :: For The Players! :: Whatcha Doin' ?-
Jump to: