JumpStart SMP

The Amazing Forum for JumpStart SMP Server on Minecraft!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Please Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Petrikor



Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Please Read   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:05 pm

I was contacted by Numbe. Please, everyone, be patient. he has some IRL things he needs
to handle and the server won't be up for a while Sad
But don't delete it or forget it Shocked
The server will be up in a few weeks, so please, don't worry. It'll be back in no time Smile
Try to find another server in the time being. Come back to the server later, and
keep posted on the forums!
From your friendly Jumpstart SMP admin...
SpotsNibbler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dog45632



Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Petrikor wrote:
I was contacted by Numbe. Please, everyone, be patient. he has some IRL things he needs
to handle and the server won't be up for a while Sad
But don't delete it or forget it Shocked
The server will be up in a few weeks, so please, don't worry. It'll be back in no time Smile
Try to find another server in the time being. Come back to the server later, and
keep posted on the forums!
From your friendly Jumpstart SMP admin...
SpotsNibbler.

Spots what would happen if jumpstart is gone FOREVER? affraid affraid affraid confused confused confused affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradanuva



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:34 pm

But why is the server down? Can't it be up without him having to be on during this haitus? I use the server as a way to relieve stress, and next week is finals week; I'm sure that Spots, me, and the rest of the leadership team could keep the server under control until he gets back.

Ugh, so frusterating... Each server I find sucks. Or requires far too much registration than is necessary to join.

-Bradanuva
king THEKING king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrikor



Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Tue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

One thing thats also wrong with the server, is that its being particularly annoying to Numb right now. He is
Having many troubles running it, and its like a book thats hard to read. Just please, be
patient and the server will be up soon, so lets have hope Very Happy
And Brad: Numbe also has 'finals' so he won't be on, and he won't have a chance to run the server.
Just please find another server in the time being. Thank you.
Your Jumpstart Admin,
SpotsNibbler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Bradanuva wrote:
But why is the server down? Can't it be up without him having to be on during this haitus? I use the server as a way to relieve stress, and next week is finals week; I'm sure that Spots, me, and the rest of the leadership team could keep the server under control until he gets back.

Ugh, so frusterating... Each server I find sucks. Or requires far too much registration than is necessary to join.

-Bradanuva
king THEKING king
Do you remember when i left to spring break or when i was grounded? Server went to hell. I need to be able to actively participate and help players in order for it to flow. This summer I will work ways to make it not be so relied on me.
I'm sorry if this causes unneeded stress, but thats what the server was doing to me. Since i took the server down, my grades have rapidly increased. School more important than games. Please respect that.

Server restart day will be displayed on a server update post within a week or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jumpstartsmp.forumotion.com
Bradanuva



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Fri May 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Bradanuva wrote:
But why is the server down? Can't it be up without him having to be on during this haitus? I use the server as a way to relieve stress, and next week is finals week; I'm sure that Spots, me, and the rest of the leadership team could keep the server under control until he gets back.

Ugh, so frusterating... Each server I find sucks. Or requires far too much registration than is necessary to join.

-Bradanuva
king THEKING king
Do you remember when i left to spring break or when i was grounded? Server went to hell. I need to be able to actively participate and help players in order for it to flow. This summer I will work ways to make it not be so relied on me.
I'm sorry if this causes unneeded stress, but thats what the server was doing to me. Since i took the server down, my grades have rapidly increased. School more important than games. Please respect that.

Server restart day will be displayed on a server update post within a week or two.

So, are your finals over with? 'Cause I really want to get on the server... pl0x, I'm going through withdrawl... I've started doing crack, heroin, and pot just to make up for the addiction to the server and to occupy my time...

Just kidding about all the illicit drugs though, I'm too poor to afford any of those...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Please Read   

Back to top Go down
 
Please Read
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» READ + WRITE in Chinese in-game - updated 2008 Nov 2d
» Text too small to read
» How to read and write FEN notation
» How To Use and Read a Multimeter
» Some books i had read.....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JumpStart SMP :: For The Players! :: Whatcha Doin' ?-
Jump to: