JumpStart SMP

The Amazing Forum for JumpStart SMP Server on Minecraft!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Babylon. Boom.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Everdrawn

PostSubject: Babylon. Boom.   Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm

So I've been in flippin Disneyworld for the past few days but i just wanted to let you all know that Babylon will probably be open by this Sunday! It will feature 3 different arenas which will change every 2 weeks. The leaderboards will also be reset at that time. The top 3 places will be granted awards for their victories. The award values will depend on the profit of the arenas for those two weeks. I'm addition to these, there will be other basic improvements over the initial Babylon. The new Babylon will be fully automatic. Weapons will be given and entry to the actual fighting arena will be granted to both contestants simultaneously at the simple pull of a switch, eliminating the long setup times that existed back in the old Babylon.

Babylon will also feature a war shop on the first floor and a "Room of Champions" designated specifically for those who have been the last 3 to top the leaderboards (1st place). Final improvements include a more efficient arena layout, and due to popular demand, team battles will also be possible!

Get ready!
-Ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Ban_Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Babylon. Boom.   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Babylon. Boom.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1