JumpStart SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JumpStart SMP

The Amazing Forum for JumpStart SMP Server on Minecraft!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Everyone.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hey Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone.   Hey Everyone. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Hey Everyone.
I wanted you all to know that while the server is down, the heart ofJumpStart is still very much alive. I've taken a few month break from minecraft(After playing this game for 2+ years i sorta needed a break) and will soon be ready to start back at it again. Within the next few weeks i'll try to catch myself up with all the new updates and additions and try to understand the game again. I'm very busy right now with two sports, classes and just trying to find time to have fun. Rugby season ends in a few weeks, which will free me up on the weekends a ton. Do not expect a new server this month. Or possibly next month, it all comes down to when I can start to find time again.

You're all probably sick of me dropping the server twice now, but I'm ready to put out a lot of effort to make it easier to run in the longterm, with always something for you all to do. This server will have WEEKS of work put into it prior to opening, so right away you can jump into a world of opportunities and challenges. Smile

Feel free to contact me in the meantime on my youtube, or by emailing me at buckeyefan101@gmail.com. I check my email more than i check youtube.

If you want to be part of a team to help me once construction/rebuilding starts then you can ask me, i'll only take one or two people.

Yours Truley,
Numbed
Sean Cool
Back to top Go down
https://jumpstartsmp.forumotion.com
Jboyd22
Forum Mod

Hey Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone.   Hey Everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Exciting! Very Happy Maybe this time around we can get more donations/admins and keep the server up! I'm sure Sean (aka numbedshot) has it under control this time guys! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
The_Ban_Hammer

Hey Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone.   Hey Everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Hey Everyone.
I wanted you all to know that while the server is down, the heart ofJumpStart is still very much alive. I've taken a few month break from minecraft(After playing this game for 2+ years i sorta needed a break) and will soon be ready to start back at it again. Within the next few weeks i'll try to catch myself up with all the new updates and additions and try to understand the game again. I'm very busy right now with two sports, classes and just trying to find time to have fun. Rugby season ends in a few weeks, which will free me up on the weekends a ton. Do not expect a new server this month. Or possibly next month, it all comes down to when I can start to find time again.

You're all probably sick of me dropping the server twice now, but I'm ready to put out a lot of effort to make it easier to run in the longterm, with always something for you all to do. This server will have WEEKS of work put into it prior to opening, so right away you can jump into a world of opportunities and challenges. Smile

Feel free to contact me in the meantime on my youtube, or by emailing me at buckeyefan101@gmail.com. I check my email more than i check youtube.

If you want to be part of a team to help me once construction/rebuilding starts then you can ask me, i'll only take one or two people.

Yours Truley,
Numbed
Sean Cool

Ok. Can I help? I am Monkey_Muffins, btw.

I miss Jumpstart so much. I will prob donate if I can.

Jboy i still <3 u

and u sean. Please pick me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpotsNibbler
Forum Mod

Hey Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: I can help.   Hey Everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 pm

I'm always happy to help, so yeah.. let me know if I can or not. Thanks!

-Spots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone.   Hey Everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JumpStart SMP :: For The Players! :: Whatcha Doin' ?-
Jump to: