JumpStart SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JumpStart SMP

The Amazing Forum for JumpStart SMP Server on Minecraft!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Market Standards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bradanuva

Market Standards Empty
PostSubject: Market Standards   Market Standards Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Each person who runs a shop post your prices here and we will discuss the fair market value of the prices.

In order to keep the economy going, server run shops, like the general store will sell things for at least 10% more than player run stores and newbies and sell for up to 10%less than the market standard. That way it encourages buying from noobs, and it keeps the server stores open for when other players aren't online.

These market standards are set with little room for variance, you can alter the prices up to +/-3%

There will also be set locations in which the market standard doesn't apply, such as the smuggler's den. There will also, after we get this going, certain items that I would like to enforce only be sold in locations such as the Smuggler's den, such as potions of harming and poison.

As I am leading this crusade to set market standards, (and nobody has complained about the prices yet) the prices from TWG are set for potions. Note market values do not apply for store deals or sales, such as my 3 potions for 150. Note if you put a sale on diamond breastplates (market set at 150 for example), and sell them for 100 instead, your sale can only last for a month at maximum.

So my prices are:
Speed 1= $10
Speed 2= $30
Speed Extended= $20
Fire Protection 1= $30
Fire Protection Extended= $50
Strength 1= $30
Strength 2= $50
Strenght Extended= $40
Health 1= $30
Health 2= $50
Regen 1= $200
Regen 2= $400

Harming 1= $40
Harming 2= $60
Poison 1= $30
Poison 2= $50
Poison Extended= $40
Weakness 1= $40
Weakness Extended= $50
Slowness 1= $20
Slowness Extended= $30

Splash = +$20 to price
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Market Standards Empty
PostSubject: Good Idea   Market Standards Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:42 pm

This is a very good plan. Prices on server shops will change dramatically once i return.
Buying prices will go up on most if not all stores
Selling prices will go down on most if not all stores (ore store may stay the same as it was decreased recently.)

I will hopefully be working on the server tonight. I will have to check my calendar to see what would be a good time for the server to restart.
Estimate: 2 weeks (first week of summer? 21st-1st)
Back to top Go down
https://jumpstartsmp.forumotion.com
Bradanuva

Market Standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Standards   Market Standards Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:05 pm

I also feel that the prices at the Home Depot are extremely fair. Just my vote there, especially the price for obsidian
Back to top Go down
Bradanuva

Market Standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Standards   Market Standards Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Admin wrote:
This is a very good plan. Prices on server shops will change dramatically once i return.
Buying prices will go up on most if not all stores
Selling prices will go down on most if not all stores (ore store may stay the same as it was decreased recently.)

I will hopefully be working on the server tonight. I will have to check my calendar to see what would be a good time for the server to restart.
Estimate: 2 weeks (first week of summer? 21st-1st)

Please fix the server... I'm about to go on vacation and I'd like to get in some server time before I go.
Back to top Go down
Bradanuva

Market Standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Standards   Market Standards Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:39 pm

How are we going to handle the addition of Emeralds? Will players be able to mine them and exchange them for money? Or will it be an additional form of payment that prices should be made for? Or are we getting rid of iconomy to make room for the emeralds?

Can't wait for 1.3! You're gonna convert the map after the update, right? I can't wait to find some pyramids and mine some emerald ores!
Back to top Go down
Bradanuva

Market Standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Standards   Market Standards Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 pm

You're over a week late, Numb.
Back to top Go down
dog45632

Market Standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Standards   Market Standards Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Bradanuva wrote:
You're over a week late, Numb.

ik he is but i think we should keep iconomy because trading is only within villagers + i haven't transfered my stuff to the vault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Market Standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Standards   Market Standards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Standards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JumpStart SMP :: For The Players! :: Whatcha Doin' ?-
Jump to: